···FISHIMBA Forum

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

· Get Addicted to FISHIMBA ! ·

Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

2 participants

Jungmo & Sungmin: baiser avec Heechul

Ai-yuA
    Ai-yuA
    Fishimba's Founder
    Fishimba's Founder

Jungmo & Sungmin: baiser avec Heechul Empty Jungmo & Sungmin: baiser avec Heechul

Message par Ai-yuA Ven 24 Juil 2009 - 21:14

Jungmo & Sungmin: baiser avec Heechul Sunchu10
    SM TOWN LIVE'08 Concert

On the show MBC Golden fishery – Radio star which was aired on July 22nd, Super Junior’s Sungmin and The TRAX’s Jungmo had talked about their kiss in the performance with Heechul.

On the show, MC Shin Junghwan said “You two have one thing in common. You guys are Kim Heechul’s man”. It has been known that both Sungmin & Jungmo were enforced to do a kiss with member Kim Heechul during Super Junior’s concert.

Jungmo said “It’s not a deep (kiss) at all, just lip touched” and “Heechul hyung likes that kind of that performance”, “I was scared at first”, “I could do (that) in the concert because there were many people and it was so noisy. But I couldnt do it when rehearsal and even got scold by Heechul hyung”

They also talked about Sungmin’s incident with his photos of cosplaying H.O.T’s Tony Ahn on internet. There was a picture among them of Sungmin in Tony Ahn’s cosplay costume kissed a girl in Jang Woohyuk’s cosplay costume. Sungmin said it was all his friend’s idea, they forced him to cosplay Tony Ahn and even grabbed him to make the scene (of kissing the girl) and took photo of it. Sungmin said it was against his will of which Jungmo said “Sungmin likes girls a lot”

L'article original est ici
    translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS / FAIRE SORTIR AVEC TOUS LES CREDITS
    So-Teukie
    So-Teukie
    Gee! ^^
    Gee! ^^

Jungmo & Sungmin: baiser avec Heechul Empty Re: Jungmo & Sungmin: baiser avec Heechul

Message par So-Teukie Mar 28 Juil 2009 - 15:19

Ah bon ? Ils ont été forcés à embrasser Heechul O_O
    Et Jungmo a dû "répéter" le baiser pendant les répéts ? O_O (si j'ai bien compris xD)
    Wow ><

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 7 Mai 2024 - 6:03